This post i’ll share about installation virtualbox in kali linux, in previously has available on official site kali linux or virtualbox.
But i think this post for my documentation and can be useful so i’ll create this post. For installation virtualbox on kali linux, please see this step:
Okay, first add debian-wheezy-virtualbox repository to /etc/apt/sources.list.
- Here i using leafpad text editor, see this screenshot :
- Then add repository which word i blocked :
- Save and exit.
- Still on terminal and insert :
- Hit enter and update system :
- And then type command for installation virtualbox :
- If get an error message with dkms, for fix type command “apt-get install dkms”
- After that same still problem, type command for fix this problem using “apt-get -f install” wait until finished.
- We can see with running on terminal if fixed :