This post i’ll share about installation virtualbox in kali linux, in previously has available on official site kali linux or virtualbox.
But i think this post for my documentation and can be useful so i’ll create this post. For installation virtualbox on kali linux, please see this step:
Okay, first add debian-wheezy-virtualbox repository to /etc/apt/sources.list.
1. Here i using leafpad text editor, see this screenshot :
2. Then add repository which word i blocked :
Save and exit.
3. Still on terminal and insert :
Press enter and update system :
1 apt-get update -y
4. And then type command for installation virtualbox :
If get an error message with dkms, for fix type command:
1 "apt-get install dkms"
5. After that same still problem, type command for fix this problem using
"apt-get -f install" wait until finished.
We can see with running on terminal if fixed :