What Is SimpeScreenRecorder???
SimpleScreenRecorder is a Linux program for desktop recording.
This simplescreenrecorder functions the same as recordmydesktop, i think.
- Graphical user interface (Qt-based).
- Faster than VLC and ffmpeg/avconv.
- Records the entire screen or part of it, or records OpenGL applications directly (similar to Fraps on Windows).
- Synchronizes audio and video properly (a common issue with VLC and ffmpeg/avconv).
- Reduces the video frame rate if your computer is too slow (rather than using up all your RAM like VLC does).
- Fully multithreaded: small delays in any of the components will never block the other components, resulting is smoother video and better performance on computers with multiple processors.
- Pause and resume recording at any time (either by clicking a button or by pressing a hotkey).
- Shows statistics during recording (file size, bit rate, total recording time, actual frame rate, …).
- Can show a preview during recording, so you don’t waste time recording something only to figure out afterwards that some setting was wrong.
- Uses libav/ffmpeg libraries for encoding, so it supports many different codecs and file formats (adding more is trivial).
- Can also do live streaming (experimental).
- Sensible default settings: no need to change anything if you don’t want to.
- Tooltips for almost everything: no need to read the documentation to find out what something does.
source feature from maartenbaert.be
For Starting To Capture Screen Desktop:
Open simplescreenrecorder on your menu, after show interface simplescreenrecorder select next and then you can create new profile. Like this screenshot:
Or you can setting what do you want, like screen, height, width, frame rate.
Last but not least, backend very important for output your audio sound. If it fits, select to continue step.
For profile you can select youtube, or stream. Output file choose what do you want to saved, container menu choose format video like .MKV or .MP4 for youtube use .MP4 and still any step for capture screen desktop to make it look more attractive.
So these tutorial about recording desktop using simplescreenrecorder.