Tuxnoob - Because office software from microsoft is MS Office not supported for linux, i was thinking in research for my thesis. If dual-boot with my Slackware i can’t use this beloved OS. LOL
And finally i decided for installing windows 7 to virtualbox, because after installed can install MS office and i also can install this office.
Step For Set Up Install Windows To VirtualBox
You must have Microsoft Windows OS. Of course, Original windows not pirated
VirtualBox Software its certainly
And coffee, for wait while passage of the install process. LOL
And Now …..
- Create new virtualbox image, i select to windows 7 32 bit.
- Select memory size (RAM) on VirtualBox, i choose 512 MB.
- For disk space i give 25 GB of space.
- And select menu settings on virtualbox.
- After selected, choose display and select video memory. For Video memory e.g i setting to 128 MB and check enable 3D animation.
- Choose storage on virtualbox, select your OS image where OS image place saved on your computer.
- And start to run install windows
Something Problem After Run For Installing Windows !!!
Ooops !!! I got something problem to install windows, and i forgot on settings > system > Processor not checked to “enable PAE/NX”. So solution for this problem like this :
And hit OK.
Then retry to run windows for installing.
After windows installed on virtualbox, you can install application/software cannot be installed on Linux machine like Microsoft Windows.
Note : This tutorial not showing for step install windows, i think for windows installation everybody can do it”
Thanks, may be useful and good luck!!!